Welcome to Pattison College
There is no other school quite like Pattison College! This small, non-selective independent school is almost like a village school. There is a real family atmosphere with only 140 pupils aged from 3 to 16 and never more than 16 in a class.
We believe in traditional values and will accept pupils at any stage in their school career whom it considers would benefit from a traditional education where discipline, hard work, good manners and concern for others are an important part of the school ethos.
The individual matters at Pattisons. The qualified and experienced staff know their pupils who, in such small classes, achieve their potential, with not only pleasing examination results at all Key Stages, but ever growing confidence and self-esteem.
Having visited our web site, I hope you will want to visit the school and see for yourself what we have to offer. We look forward to meeting you.
Mrs E. A. P. McConnell
90 Binley Road, Coventry, CV3 1FQ
Tel (024) 7645 5031
Aims and Philosophy
- To place the needs of the individual at the heart of all we do.
- To provide a stimulating environment that will encourage pupils to develop into responsible, self - disciplined and considerate young people and to fufil their highest potential.
- To care for all members of the school equally and value all that they achieve, whatever their individual skills, talents, interests, abilities and backgrounds.
- To provide a balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum but not bound by it, ensuring that pupils have the opportunity to develop their artistic and creative talents through Music and Dance and Drama.
- To take advantage of the continuity afforded to us, by having pupils from nursery age through to at least 16, thus avoiding disruptive breaks in the education process.